Capping Off

by Steve on March 18, 2009

The final touch: copper caps on the ends of the rails to protect them from bouncing off the ground when I lose my balance with the boat on my shoulders.

100_1579web.jpg

156_5700web.jpg

For those interested there is now a dedicated page where you can scroll through all the pictures (plus some new ones) without the hassle of jumping from post to post.  It’s over in the sidebar and if I can remember how to add a page link to the header it’ll get up there too.

{ 6 comments }

AVCM Tom Cantrell (AW){Ret86} March 19, 2009 at 5:20

I thank you, My grandsons Thank You, their eyes light up as they watch the progression to an almost living thing. I made a desktop of massaged images (photoshop) and can hear peoples necks pop as they scan and lock

Kath March 19, 2009 at 5:43

It looks fabulous. And thank you for the link, bec. I had not seen all the early pictures. Makes it even more impressive.

Steve March 19, 2009 at 6:54

Thanks for all the support. Make sure you catch the additional photo I scanned in this morning. My brother will probably kill me but I can’t help it if he was wearing plaid Toughskin cut-offs. It was the 70’s!

Kath March 19, 2009 at 14:59

I LOVE that picture. I hope you have it in a 10 by 20 or larger in your “den”/man-room/blog office. It’s perfect.

It just seems the kind that would make you smile every time you looked at it!

(I don’t have it anymore, but I used to have a picture of my older sister in a snow-suit when she was little. Ha!!! I wish I could find that again.)

Mom March 23, 2009 at 20:37

Grampy is up in Heaven smiling down at you . He would be so proud of you!

Steve March 23, 2009 at 22:37

Thanks, it was worth the effort. We’re going to need to enlarge the boat house!

Comments on this entry are closed.

Previous post: